- Toter vehicle trailers
- Heavier gooseneck trailers
- Beverage delivery trailers
Benefits of the Heavy Duty Automated Safety Hitch System
- Takes the weight off the rear suspension of toter vehicles for safety and saving rear suspension and rear frame repairs.
- The additional 10,000 lb., 13,500 lb., or 20,000 lb. rated axle gives better weight distribution and complies with new road/axle weight limits and regulations.
- The additional 10,000 lb., 13,500 lb., or 20,000 lb. rated axle gives your rig an additional air braking axle system with an ABS option compatible with vehicle and trailer brake system.
- The Automated Safety Hitch System automatically integrates the brakes of the towing vehicle, safety hitch and trailer.
- The Automated Safety Hitch System automatically increases turning maneuverability.
- The Automated Safety Hitch System can give your trailer its own self recovery system to save towing costs and lost time due to mud or sand.